Would you like to explore San Sebastian by bicycle?
Visit the most iconic places in San Sebastián with a professional guide.
Combining a bicycle ride with some pintxos is a wonderful way to pass the time. Visit the different neighbourhoods of the city and other places of interest on two wheels. The majority of the route is on flat ground.
- Every day at 10:30 - (4 hours).
San Sebastian is the perfect city to move around on a bike, and visit its hotspots while riding one of our bikes is a must-do that should not be missed. Join us to find San Sebastian’s most spectacular corners that otherwise would be missed while touring its three beaches and its hidden neighborhoods.
- Every day 11.00 and 16:00 (2,5h)
What a way to see the city all in two and a half hours! White sandy beaches, history, architecture, a visit to a private cooking society and art all bottled up with the general vibe and charm that makes the San Sebastian’s old routes and winding, narrow streets the perfect place to get around on two wheels.
- Every day 11.00 and 16.00 - (2,5h)
Explore the city while taking in the most significant places of cultural and visitor interest, but that’s not all! On this guided tour, we show you the bicycle routes that Donostians themselves use, as well as giving you the opportunity to discover places that you won't find in the tourist guides.
- Every day at 10:00 and 16:00 - (3 hours).
3. Sharpen your mind and strengthen your legs by learning all about San Sebastián while enjoying the very best views of the city. Discover history, art and culture, explore the beaches and palaces of Donostia and immerse yourself in enchanting Basque culture, all from the seat of a bicycle.
- Every day at 10.30 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. - (2.5 hours)