Privacy notices • Requests for tourist information
- Identity: San Sebastian Town Hall
- Tax ID Number: P-2007400A
- Address: Ijentea, 1 – 20003 San Sebastián (Spain)
- Telephone: 010 / 943 481 000
- Data Protection Officer:email@example.com
Purpose of processing
- Purposed: To manage personal information on tourist information requests (maps, tourist guides, activity schedule) in Donostia, Gipuzkoa and the Basque Country.
- Storage periods: The personal data being processed shall be stored for the duration necessary to comply with the purposes for which they were collected, and to determine possible liabilities that may arise in relation to said purposes and from data processing. Stipulations on archive and documentation regulations shall be applicable.
Article 6.1.e) of the GDPR: processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller:
- Article 25.2.h) of Law 7/1985 of 2 April, on the Bases for Local Regulation.
- Article 17.1.22) of Law 2/2016 of 7 April on Local Institutions of Euskadi.
- Law 13/2016 of 28 July, on Tourism.
Those legally established and those applicable within the scope of this processing.
Affected parties are entitled to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether the San Sebastian Town Hall is processing his or her personal data.
- Access their personal data, and to request rectification of inexact data, or if applicable, to request deletion when, in addition to other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request, under certain circumstances:
- Limitation of processing of their data, which case they shall only be stored by San Sebastian Town Hall to file or defend against claims.
- Oppose processing of his or her data, in which case San Sebastian Town Hall shall cease processing the data, barring compelling legitimate reasons to continue doing so, or to file or defend against possible claims. This includes processing data for individual automated decisions..
The rights may be exercised before the San Sebastián City Council – Ijentea, 1 – 20003 San Sebastián.
If, in the exercise of your rights, you have not been duly attended or attended to, you may submit a claim to the Basque Data Protection Agency. Address: Beato Tomás de Zumárraga, 71 - 3rd floor - 01008 Victoria-Gasteiz.